In 2004, their vision came to fruition when an 11-unit apartment building on 1011 Linda Vista Ave. was renovated and fully furnished. The apartment provides a structured and safe home for women and their children along with the time needed to regain a sense of stability and economic security.singapore replica watch
replica watch sales
fake rolex daytona for sale
Linda Vista Staff
An on-site Resident Manager monitors and maintains the safety and security of persons and property at Linda Vista. The Resident Manager is also responsible for enforcing building and program regulations, documenting and responding to emergency situations, and assisting residents in reaching their goals for independent living.
All women receiving services through The Linda Vista Inc. are given the assistance and education needed to meet the goals of their individualized self-sufficiency plan. The Linda Vista Inc. staff believes that women can accomplish these goals when and only when they begin to change their mindset about their circumstances and the impact on their sociological and psychological functioning.
Each participant will:
- Complete a needs assessment with a licensed clinician in order to outline and set personal goals
- Work with a case manager to begin prioritizing their goals
- Enroll in GED preparatory classes if appropriate
- Enroll in parenting classes if appropriate
- Receive job employability skills training in areas such as building a resume, filling out a job application, and developing interviewing skills
In addition to the above, each participant must:
- Understand, complete, and follow a family budget
- Maintain a savings account and make monthly deposits